Apple Arcade is a subscription-based gaming platform that’s been introduced by Apple News, the redesigned Apple TV app, and the Apple TV+ streaming service at a major event back in March of this year. It includes more than 100 game titles available exclusively on the Apple platform, including iPhones , iPads, Mac, iPod Touch, and Apple TV.
Apple Arcade has achieved its goal to extend its catalog to more than 100 original games of ranging exclusivity to Apple devices by March 2020 with mac developers. It features Beyond a Steel Sky, a sequel to the classic adventure game Underneath a Steel Sky, featuring the Watchman comic book icon Neil Gibbons.
Also, Apple mobile app developers ensure that the games in the Arcade series selected by professionals extend monthly, including exclusive launches featuring renowned developers.
How is Apple Arcade revolutionizing?
Apple Arcade is an iOS, iPadOS, MacOS, and TVOS monthly gaming membership that includes well over 100 games. Apple is “selectively choosing” games that you’re going to get with the app and partnering with high-profile game developers. Arcade games have no in-app purchases, can be downloaded for offline play, and can be used for iPhone , iPad , Mac, and Apple TV.
Apple Arcade Release Date & Price:
Apple announced the Apple Arcade release on September 19, mostly during the iPhone 11 launch event. The service will launch in 150, with 100 exciting new games to introduce in the coming weeks. Although it took a little longer to achieve that number, the service extends to 114 titles by April 2020 – although some could withdraw from the service in the future.
Apple Arcade price will be a monthly family subscription plan for Apple News Plus, Apple Music, and Apple TV Plus, costing just $4.99 / AED 19.99/4.99 / AU$7.99 a month, rather than the $9.99 rate of its sibling channels. Besides, you can get a one-month free trial.
Experience the New Gaming in Exciting Devices
You need to upgrade your iPhone or iPad to the new version of iOS to navigate Apple Arcade developer. Sadly, iOS 13 isn’t available in all systems. So if your apple product is more than a few years old, you won’t be able to access services.
Must known key points about Apple Arcade:
- Apple device users need to download iOS 13, iPad OS, and TV OS 13, which will be released on September 30, and MacOS Catalina, which will be phased out in October, to play games via Apple Arcade.
- Apple games are exclusive to apple products and not included in any other device.
- Arcade comes with a one month trial period in which users will have to pay a monthly fee.
- Up to six people in the family can play games on Apple Arcade with a single subscription using the apple arcade family sharing feature.
- Apple Arcade games are accessible both offline and online to access them anywhere and everywhere
- Games on Apple Arcade are ad-free, and there is no need for users to make extra purchases in games. Users also do not have to pay an additional cost to buy a new game. It’s all included in the monthly bill.
- Apple Arcade has support for some gaming controllers. The category contains — Xbox Wireless Controllers with Bluetooth, PlayStation DualShock 4 and MFi game controllers, plus touch controls and Siri Remote.
- Apple is dealing with Screen Time, and Adult Control features.
Security & privacy issues:
Arcade Games can’t extrapolate any information about you and can’t track how you play the game without your consent. Look for individual permissions that will give you control over what confidential info you share with them.
Apple Arcade games will be perfect for families, value users’ privacy, and will not have advertisements or include any extra transactions. Players of all ages would enjoy the Arcade games. You’re going to find every kind of apple arcade best games you enjoy. Every month, new characters, narratives, and worlds appear. And that you don’t run out of entertainment.
We are Appstudio, an iOS app developer in Canada that is trusted to implement highly effective applications. We design and create personalized mobile applications for iOS and Android platforms.
From all other mobile application development agencies, Appstudio has an experienced mobile app development team committed to developing engaging mobile websites and applications with a user-friendly interface.
We create a unique customer experience across various platforms, devices and OS versions, with continuous support and maintenance to meet the short-term and long-term needs. Lets discuss personalized solutions.
Have A Look At 25 Apple Arcade Best Games
- Adorable Home
- Box Project
- Crossy Road Castle
- Dodo Peak
- Kings League II
- Mini Motorways
- Neo Cab
- Nightmare Farm
- No Way Home
- Oceanhorn 2: Knights of the Lost Realm
- Over the Alps
- Pac-Man Party Royale
- Pinball Wizard
- Projection: First Light
- Punch Planet
- Red Reign