Various frameworks and libraries
1. First, in the web browser menu, click Customize and control Google Chrome and select Settings.
2. Here, in the Settings section, you have to hit on the Show advanced settings.
3. Under Privacy, click Content Settings.
5. Click the OK button to close it.
6. Close the Settings tab.
7. Finally, press the Reload this page button of the web browser to refresh the page.
1. Now, in the address bar, add about: config and hit the Enter button.
4. Finally, press the Refresh current page button of the web browser to refresh the page.
- Initially, click on the Opera icon menu and then Settings options.
3. Hit on the Reload button in your web browser to refresh the page.
1. First, from the web browser menu, click Edit and select Preferences.
2. In the Preferences wizard, choose the Security tab.
4. Finally, click on the Refresh current page button of the web browser to refresh it.