In recent years, IoT has become one of the most important technologies of the 21st century. Now that we can connect everyday objects such as kitchen appliances, vehicles, thermostats, baby monitors to the Internet through integrated devices, fluid communication between people, magical processes and things are possible. If you are looking for a project, have a look at top 10 IoT development companies in Winnipeg.
AppStudio is an award-winning full-service Mobile Application Development Company offering services in Native iOS App Development (Swift), Native Android app Development (Java and Kotlin), React Native Development, Software Development & Unity Game Development. They have collaborated with Fortune 1000 companies, Startups and Mid Sized firms across a spectrum of industries, ranging from Healthcare & Finance to On-Demand App Development Services, to create Mobile apps actively being used by millions of users across the globe. In addition, their services include strategic consulting, UI/UX design, development, Quality Assurance and maintenance.
List of Services:
- Product Strategy
- Prototyping & Concept Development
- Product Design
- Android Mobile App Development
- iOS Application Development
- Flutter App Development
- Healthcare App Development
- React Native App Development
- IoT App Development
- Website Development
- Blockchain Development
- Machine Learning
- AR/VR App Development
- UI/UX Design Services
Zazz is an American digital mobile agency that has been at the forefront of software design & development innovation. As an industry leader, Zazz team pride ourselves in adopting, iterating & investing in the latest technologies, seamless processes and creative talent.
At Zazz leverage a bottom up approach to software development, whereby the user is the centre of our universe - It’s their journey, footprint and engagement metrics that define the over arching digital experience.
List of Services:
Be it a scaling startup looking to A/B test an MVP, an SME looking to optimize a set of processes, or an enterprise seeking a digital transformation, Zazz have the experience and resources to facilitate your project’s end to end needs.
Zazz has architected and maintained digital solutions for hundreds of VC backed Startups, government agencies and fortune 500 companies. Visit our website for detailed case studies, or grab a coffee with one of our consultants (They’re always down to geek out on the latest tech).
Founded in 2010, Intrepid is an end-to-end digital product strategy, design and development company with offices in Cambridge, MA and Union Square, NYC.With expertise in product strategy, design thinking, user-experience design/research, and impeccable development for iOS, Android, Back-end, Web, and embedded systems, we will help bring clarity to any omni-channel product vision.
DataGenius is an innovation leader in mobile apps, digital branding, voice applications and enterprise applications. We are successful because we deliver for our clients simple, effective, powerful and best mobile apps for their company. Our state of the art and leading mobile apps have been driving success for our clients for many years.
FLAGD Mobile Corp was founded with the sole purpose to create, serve, and protect technology and bring software solutions to the table. We are primarily a mobile app & game development company. We develop software for startups and entrepreneurs that are trying to fix solutions that are lacking within there industry. Clients choose FLAGD Mobile Corp because of our reliability, competitive pricing, and innovative ideas on the use of technology.
Experfy Inc - Incubated in Harvard Innovation Launch Lab and backed by Peter Diamandis, Experfy is a consulting and training platform for AI, blockchain, analytics big data and IoT with 30,000 experts. To address an extreme scarcity of talent in this space, Experfy began as an on-demand marketplace, where some of the world’s most prestigious data science talent bids on consulting projects. In addition, the same experts are engaged in developing training content focused on specific verticals and use-cases.
Soofa, Inc - Founded out of the MIT Media Lab in 2014, Soofa's mission is to update the urban context for a mobile world. With a love for design, our approach is to be simple and full of impact. We're developing technology to help urban dwellers take the pulse of their city, in real-time. We believe in the power of small interventions to shape urban spaces. We believe cities should be accessible to everyone. Most of all, we are excited about reinventing what it means to live in a city.
Mobiquity Inc - Mobiquity is a digital engagement provider that strategizes, designs, builds, and optimizes data-driven solutions for more than 200 leading brands around the world. We are a collective of unique individuals - over 600 employees spread across 3 continents & 10 offices - with a mission to humanize digital experiences.
iBASIS is the leading communications solutions provider enabling operators and digital players worldwide to perform and transform. Powered by Tofane Global, iBASIS represents an estimated USD 1+ billion in annual revenue, is the third-largest wholesale voice operator, ranks Top 3 LTE IPX vendor, serves 1,000+ customers worldwide and brings together 300 employees across 18 offices worldwide.
As an OSRAM business, Digital Lumens is driving the industrial and commercial smart building revolution through superior software, products, and system integration. Its cloud-based intelligence platform, SiteWorx, brings the tangible benefits of the Internet of Things (IoT) to commercial and industrial environments worldwide, and leverages the power of connected lighting, IoT sensors, and software to deliver business intelligence from a unique vantage point—overhead.
Through low-cost computing, the cloud, big data, analytics and mobile technologies, physical objects can share and collect data with minimal human intervention. In this hyper connected world, digital systems can record, monitor and adjust every interaction between connected objects. This physical world is combined with the digital world so that they can cooperate.
What Technologies Make IoT Possible?
Although the idea of IoT has been around for a long time, a series of recent advances in various technologies has made it a reality.
- Access to low cost and low power sensor technology. Affordable and reliable sensors make IoT technology possible for more manufacturers.
- A set of network protocols for the Internet has made it easy to connect sensors to the cloud and other “things” to achieve efficient data transmission.
- Cloud Computing Platforms. The increased availability of cloud platforms allows both companies and consumers to access the infrastructure they need to expand capacity without having to manage everything.
- Machine learning and analytics. With the advances made in machine learning and analytics, together with access to huge amounts of data from a large variety stored in the cloud, companies can gather information faster and more easily. The emergence of these related technologies continues to expand the limits of IoT, and the data produced by IoT also feedback these technologies.
- Conversational artificial intelligence (AI). Advances in neural networks have led the processing of natural languages (NLP) to IoT devices (for example, personal assistants Alexa, Cortana and Siri) and have made them attractive, affordable and viable devices for domestic use.
What is the Industrial IoT?
Industrial IoT (IIoT) refers to the application of IoT technology in industrial settings, especially with regard to the instrumentation and control of sensors and devices that participate in cloud technologies. Recently, industries have used inter-machine communication (M2M) to achieve wireless automation and control. But with the emergence of the cloud and related technologies (such as analytics and machine learning), industries can achieve a new automation layer and create new revenue and business models with it. Sometimes, IIoT is called the fourth wave of the industrial revolution or Industry 4.0.
Here are some common uses of IIoT:
- Smart manufacturing
- Preventive and predictive maintenance
- Smart power grids
- Smart cities
- Logistics connected and intelligent
- Smart digital supply chains
Release the value of your Business with IoT
As IoT extends further into the market, companies capitalize on the enormous business value it can offer. Advantages include:
- Obtaining data-based information from IoT data to help manage the business better
- Increase in productivity and efficiency of business operations
- Creation of new business models and revenue streams
- Easy and fluid connection from the physical business world to the digital world to achieve faster profitability
What are the Main Applications of IoT?
The ability of IoT to provide sensor information as well as to enable communication between devices gives impetus to a wide range of applications. Listed below are some of the most popular applications and what they do.
- Create new manufacturing efficiencies through machine supervision and product quality supervision Machines can be continuously monitored and analyzed to ensure that they operate within the required tolerances. Products can also be monitored in real time to identify and address quality defects.
- Improve monitoring and “delimitation” of physical assets. Tracking allows companies to quickly determine the location of assets. The delimitation allows them to ensure that high-value assets are protected from theft and extraction.
- Use wearables to monitor the analysis of human health and environmental conditions. IoT wereables make people better understand their own health and allow doctors to remotely monitor patients. This technology also makes it possible for companies to keep track of the health and safety of their employees, which is especially useful for employees working in dangerous conditions.
- Promote efficiencies and new possibilities in existing processes. An example of this is the use of IoT to increase efficiency and safety in fleet management. Companies can use IoT fleet supervision to steer trucks in real time to improve efficiency.
- Facilitate business process changes. An example of this is the use of IoT devices to monitor the status of remote machines and activate service calls for preventive maintenance. The ability to monitor machines remotely also makes possible new business models of product as a service, models in which customers no longer need to buy a product but instead pay for its use.